人数

2011年4月19日 星期二

My Second Day in SEGI college

{My Second Day in SEGI college}

this is the second time i write in english in my blog
& also my second day in my college life
18th April-yesterday i so nervous because is the first day in college
that time i still remember many ppl in the lobby
but dunno they doing what~
hahaXD
yesterday is the orientation only
just saw many ppl & some lecturer
whole day sit inside the 'hokien' hall bored-ing!!!
but still got thing happen in that time lah~
fun too
^.^

 until today 19th....
in the morning is my first language class
saw alot off ppl is yesterday saw it in the hall
the lecturer is sir bernard
he introduces himself thn each student self-introduction
today learn so many vocabulary & sentence~
but the lecturer said-
who speak chinese 1 word 1 essay(300 word above)
so my target now is improve my english!!!
^.^

in afternoon is my second class-IT
the lecturer no intro her self jz straight away teach us hw to create a database
break time all student no eating jz sign in fb!!!haha
include me also,haha
maybe today is the 1st class so is easier in the work coz we follow the step to do it
i hope my english can speaking,writing well!!!
JIN!!!GAMBATEH
^.^

沒有留言: