人数

2008年12月17日 星期三

i hate this part


We're driving slow through the snow on Fifth Avenue
And right now radio's all that we can hear
Now we ain't talked since we left, it's so overdue
It's cold outside but between us it's worse in here
The world slows downBut my heart beats fast right now
I know this is the partWhere the end starts
I can't take it any longerThought that we were strongerAll we do is lingerSlipping through our fingersI don't wanna try nowAll that's left's goodbyeTo find a way that I can tell you
I hate this part right hereI hate this part right hereI just can't take your tearsI hate this part right hereEveryday, seven takes of the same old sceneSeems we're bound by the laws of the same routineGotta talk to you now 'fore we go to sleepBut will we sleep once I tell you it's hurting meThe world slows downBut my heart beats fast right nowI know this is the partWhere the end startsI can't take it any longerThought that we were strongerAll we do is lingerSlipping through our fingersI don't wanna try nowAll that's left's goodbyeTo find a way that I can tell youI hate this part right hereI hate this part right hereI just can't take your tearsI hate this part right hereI know you'll ask me to hold onAnd carry on like nothing's wrongBut there is no more time for lies'Cause I see sunset in your eyesI can't take it any longerThought that we were strongerAll we do is lingerSlipping through our fingersI don't wanna try nowAll that's left's goodbyeTo find a way that I can tell youThat I gotta do it,I gotta do it,I gotta do itI hate this partI gotta do it,I gotta do it,I gotta do itI hate this part right hereAnd I just can't take these tearsI hate this part right here

沒有留言: