人数

2010年1月20日 星期三


wow~exam le~scare~the bm paper i can handdle de~~~bi also lah~but the sejarah~~~haizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz~~~my sejarah teacher so___ de gv the question at class thn call our class go to find answer for tat day exam sejarah de~haha~~~maybe teacher dun 1 gv principle scold gua~~~~kaka~~~but anyway~~tomoro exam akaun~~i drop le~~~coz my akaun so weak~~~~haizzzzzzzzz and nobody can teach me so good~~~all sock sendiri de~~thn i ans they ok ok only~~~~


ekonomi i got take~ add maths i also got~~~but bc no loh~~~haizzzzz~~~less online le~so i will less write my blog le~~and actually i on my blog also dun knw wanna write wat~last year at skul loh~~count down for spm ba~~~nw i want to knw my english marks oh~~haha~~


wanna change phone le~how bout tis phone leh?i upload tis pic is i wanna change de~~~^^

沒有留言: